Sunday, November 23, 2008

A special thank you for Andrea

July 22, 1996
1010 Main Street
Plattsmouth, NE 68048-1724

Dear Mr. and Mrs. Hill:

This will probably appear a bit strange, but I just had to write and let you know how wonderful it has been for me to have your daughter in my home. We have shared our Savior together, cried and eaten together, and all of it has been such a joy and a pleasure to me. You can really be proud of this beautiful child. From her I have learned a lot and am very thankful for that. I could go on about her but I’m sure you’ll understand how I feel about her, there is such a special place in my heart for her. I truly love her. Thank you for letting me share a part of her life. If you or any of your family come this way please stop in.


Love in Our Savior

I am

Analee Hetrick “Lee”

No comments: